This ad is expired.
Administrative Assistant - Dean's Office
Performs routine administrative support or technical program assistance work. Works under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Act as receptionist for Libraries Administration and Operations. Handle incoming calls and visitors for Libraries Administration and Operations.
- Ensure that the library administration is represented with a high level of customer support and activities of the administrative offices of the library is sufficiently met.
- Process new and separating student assistant paperwork, including ePAFs, I-9 information for approximately 200 student assistants. Works within system used by university to complete processing.
- Post student assistant positions, notify supervisors upon completion, answer applicant and supervisor questions.
- Assists Lead Specialist with maintenance of signed time records for student assistants and procurement card logs.
- Processes invoices for InterLibrary Loan and Makerspace units in the Library.
- Maintenance of Library supply closet.
- Assist with Library events when required.
- Works on special projects as assigned, these may be area specific or for the entire Libraries.
Completion of high school or the equivalent. Five years office experience. Additional education may substitute for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge of office practices and methods. Ability to operate or learn to operate office machines required to perform the assigned work. Ability to deal effectively in contacts with people. Ability to perform mathematical calculations and/or verify information accurately. Maximizes organizational productivity and is methodical in planning and performing. Performs with a high degree of accuracy. Must be very dependable and conscientious. Displays an ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations. Knowledge of Banner HR system and Cognos.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency